The Professional services sub-category in General goods and services manages the whole-of-government professional services arrangements including finance, audit, economics, human resources, management, policy, agile project/program management, procurement, probity and legal services.
Legal Services is co-managed by Department of Energy and Public Works (EPW) and Department of Justice and Attorney General (DJAG) with EPW acting as the principal and DJAG as panel manager.
Standing offer arrangements (SOAs)
The current arrangement for Professional services (QGP0050-18) is divided into 4 tranches and is in place until 28 February 2023 with a 1 x 2-year option to extend.
The suppliers under this SOA have pre-negotiated maximum daily rates (based on an 8-hour day), terms and conditions, reporting and insurance requirements.
The arrangement is available to Queensland Government budget-sector departments, agencies and other eligible customers.
The 4 tranches include:
- Professional Services – Tranche 1 (Finance, Audit & Economics Services) - QGP0050-18 (T1)
- Professional Services – Tranche 2 (Human Resources Services) - QGP0050-18 (T2)
- Professional Services – Tranche 3 (Management, Policy & Agile Project/Program Management Services) - QGP0050-18 (T3)
- Professional Services – Tranche 4 (Procurement & Probity Services) - QGP0050-18 (T4)
Legal services - QGP0059-19
The current arrangement for Legal services, has a 4-year term from 1 June 2020 with 1 x 2-year option to extend. See more information about QGP0059-19 on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
This is a whole-of-government arrangement with 32 suppliers across 8 areas of law and 14 categories of legal services and 1 category of legal resourcing. Categories of legal services and legal resourcing include:
- Major projects
- Planning and environment
- Energy and resources
- Compulsory acquisitions
- Building and construction
- Corporate and commercial
- Taxation and revenue
- Workplace and industrial
- Technology and intellectual property
- Prosecutions and advocacy
- Health law
- Public/Admin law
- Service area: legal resourcing
See more information about QGP0050-18 (T1) on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
This is a whole-of-government arrangement with 39 suppliers across 3 sub-categories and 17 specialisations. Specialisations under the 3 sub-categories are:
- Financial capability assessments
- Accounting – general
- Asset valuation
- Taxation advice
- Business case review
- Finance transformation
- Human Resources audit
- External audit
- Internal audit
- Assurance reviews
- Forensic audit
- Quality assessments
- Risk management
- Economic forecasting
- Economic modelling
- Revenue review
- Advanced analytics
See more information about QGP0050-18 (T2) on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
This is a whole-of-government arrangement with 38 suppliers across 9 specialisations. Specialisations under the sub-category include:
- Inclusion and diversity
- Conflict and dispute resolution
- Organisational development and design
- Workplace investigation
- Industrial relations and occupational health and safety (OH&S) advice
- Performance management
- HR strategic advice
- Workforce planning
- HR policy, procedures and processes
See more information about QGP0050-18 (T3) on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
This is a whole-of-government arrangement with 72 suppliers across 3 sub-categories and 12 specialisations. Specialisations under the 3 sub-categories include:
- Business transformation and change management
- Innovation and co-design
- Business process and frameworks
- Business performance and analysis
- Strategic business planning and development
- Strategic communication and engagement
- Health policy and advice
- General policy advice
- Regulatory advice
- Governance and assurance
- Program evaluation
- Agile project / Program management
See more information about QGP0050-18 (T4) on the Queensland Contracts Directory.
This is a whole-of-Government arrangement with 45 suppliers across 4 specialisations. Specialisations under the sub-category include:
- Strategic sourcing and procurement advice
- Technical procurement services
- Category and contract management
- Probity and audit advice