Procurement Leadership Program
The program is currently open to Queensland Government departments and the broader public sector, including Queensland statutory bodies and Government Owned Corporations.
Funding approval is essential prior to registering as costs are payable at time of registration. If a tax invoice is required prior to payment, this can be organised by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Course dates can be found at Queensland Critical Skills Boost.
This Leadership in Action program for procurement and contract management leaders seeks to further enhance procurement and contract management performance across Queensland Government by building increased awareness and skills in the way we lead and engage with the business, our team, and our customers. These workshops are dedicated to opening pathways so we can perform at our peak. By joining together in these highly focused workshops, we will leverage our collective strengths to create a landscape of positive change and deliver ongoing sustainable results to the business.
- Develop credibility by engaging with confidence, verbalising procurement insights and leading candid debate.
- Communicate a clear and compelling vision to key stakeholders demonstrating alignment of procurement strategy to business needs.
- Earn the status of trusted adviser amongst key stakeholders by increasing influence and gaining buy-in to procurement strategies.
- Exemplify and coach excellence in procurement, taking ownership for delivering better procurement outcomes.
- Demonstrate leadership in consistently driving and delivering sustainable results.
Please email email@example.com to register for the next available course or for any other information about this program.