The Procurement Leadership Council, offered through a Gartner membership, includes procurement professionals from the world's leading companies.
The council helps members:
- improve functional performance
- develop their teams
- drive innovation
- transform procurement into a more strategic function delivering sustainable value.
What is included
Procurement Leadership Council membership provides insights, tools, analysis and advisory support to procurement executives.
Members can access:
- best-practice research and guidelines
- case profiles
- relevant procurement benchmarking
- tools and documents
- diagnostic resource kits
Learning resources are delivered through a variety of channels, including:
- Gartner’s executive advisors
- executive and team networking events.
Who can access
These agencies are ongoing members of the Gartner Procurement Leadership Council and all their staff can access the resources for free:
- Department of Education
- Department of Housing and Public Works
- Department of Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Health
If you are not from a member agency and have a priority need for information – email email@example.com and we will try to help.
How to access
- Go to the Gartner Procurement Leadership Council registration page.
- Register as a new user using your work email address as your username. If your agency has a current subscription, you will be recognised as an eligible user.
- You will receive an email providing a temporary password to complete the registration process.
Once logged in, you can set up alerts for topics of interest and explore the range of resources available.