Go to top of page

Request payment summaries and separation certificates

This form is for current and previous employees of the Queensland Government and statutory bodies. It can be used to request PAYG summary statements and separation statements.

We suggest obtaining your payroll number, manager and/or departmental contact names before completing this form. We also suggest you verify your identity by logging in or creating a QGov account. This will help us complete your request quickly.

It takes about 10 minutes to complete this form.

  1. What documents do you require?
    1. Select all that apply
  2. PAYG summary statements (If you chose ‘PAYG summary statements’ above)
    1. Specify the financial years required Select all that you need and use "other" to specify periods not shown here
    2. Other financial years
  3. Separation date (If you chose ‘Separation statement’ above)
  4. Who you are
    1. Your name now
  5. How we supply this to you
    1. Which delivery method do you prefer? Select all that apply
    2. Email to (If you chose ‘email’ above)
    3. Post to (If you chose ‘post’ above)
      1. Postal address
    4. Fax to (If you chose ‘fax’ above)
  6. Terms and conditions * Do you agree to the terms and conditions?
  7. (If you chose ‘No’ above)

    No further action available here

    If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please contact payroll services to discuss other options available to you.

  8. Your request is ready to go (If you chose ‘Yes’ above)