Guideline 3: Fitout is the third of 4 guidelines (Guideline 1: Planning, Guideline 2: Space, Guideline 3: Fitout, and Guideline 4: Occupancy) that support the Office Accommodation Management Framework (OAMF). The OAMF integrates policies, process, activities and guidelines for agencies to:
- establish office accommodation needs
- acquire and fit out suitable space
- utilse that space effectively
- manage the accommodation change (churn) process.
The purpose of this guideline is to:
- describe the procedures and approvals involved in initiating, managing and completing the office-fitout process
- provide best-practice advice for office-fitout design and use
- provide advice regarding office-fitout acquisition and accounting treatment.
This guideline encompasses the stages of the officefitout process, the roles of agencies and the Department of Housing and Public Works in that process, together with best practice advice. This guideline focuses on:
- best-practice principles for fitout design, construction and use
- office fitout guidelines and benchmarks
- consultant selection and commissioning
- the fitout project brief
- the fitout project program
- design and documentation
- approvals (procedural and financial) and compliance (policy and legislative)
- project management and consultation
- ownership of, and accounting for, office fitout assets
- maintenance of office fitout
- churn management.
Supporting documents for Guideline 3: Fitout
Email the Queensland Government Accommodation Office at email@example.com for more information