QSS finance end of 2019-2020 financial year cut-off times
A new QSS Self Service Centre homepage
21 January 2021
See how we’re improving the QSS Self Service Centre homepage.
Recruitment emails refreshed and automated
15 January 2021
QSS has refreshed and automated the way we communicate with you and your candidates during the recruitment process.
Make a splash in your career!
4 December 2020
Be discovered for your next career opportunity in the Queensland public sector with Talent Now.
Make 2021 your year to move up in the public sector
1 December 2020
If you’ve been considering the right professional development pathway to progress your career in the Queensland public sector, now is your chance to upskill and help your...
Single sign-on (SSO)
SSO is an authentication process that allows you to access multiple services and applications with one username and password.
Agencies that can use SSO on For government
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Child Safety, Youth and Women
- Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Environment and Science
- Housing and Public Works
- Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Service Commission
- Queensland Government Chief Information Office
- State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Trade and Investment Queensland
- Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Treasury
Agencies that can’t use SSO on For government
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Queensland Police Service
- Public Safety Business Agency
Use your existing For government login or register for an account.