QSS finance end of 2019-2020 financial year cut-off times
No barriers to flexible work for Dan Jarvis
13 October 2020
Working flexibly during the COVID-19 health pandemic has steered in a new era of productivity, inclusiveness and connectedness for the Department of State Development,...
QSS shares its 2019–2020 report card
13 October 2020
See what Queensland Shared Services (QSS) has achieved and the services we’ve improved in the last financial year.
New Temporary and Contracted Workers Preferred Suppliers Panel
1 October 2020
The new whole-of-government arrangement and supplier selection tool will make it easier for you to engage temporary and contracted workers.
Expression of interests made easier
22 September 2020
You can now use Springboard to manage your internal expression of interests (EOI).
Single sign-on (SSO)
SSO is an authentication process that allows you to access multiple services and applications with one username and password.
Agencies that can use SSO on For government
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Child Safety, Youth and Women
- Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Environment and Science
- Housing and Public Works
- Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Service Commission
- Queensland Government Chief Information Office
- State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Trade and Investment Queensland
- Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Treasury
Agencies that can’t use SSO on For government
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Queensland Police Service
- Public Safety Business Agency
Use your existing For government login or register for an account.