QSS finance end of 2019-2020 financial year cut-off times
Digital on Toast: Homer Simpson Design vs Human Centred Design
13 April 2021
It’s safe to say that, after 33 years on television, there is a Simpsons episode for every topic and when it comes to human-centred design, Homer delivered a...
Keeping candidates better informed
23 March 2021
Queensland Shared Services (QSS) has introduced an automated email to notify candidates of the next steps once we close applications for a role.
New QSS telephony system
12 March 2021
It will soon be a faster, smoother experience when you contact Queensland Shared Services (QSS).
More online forms available to use with QSS
8 March 2021
It’s now easier for you to submit more requests online to Queensland Shared Services (QSS) with a second release of online forms.
Single sign-on (SSO)
SSO is an authentication process that allows you to access multiple services and applications with one username and password.
Agencies that can use SSO on For government
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Child Safety, Youth and Women
- Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Environment and Science
- Housing and Public Works
- Innovation, Tourism Industry Development and the Commonwealth Games
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Service Commission
- Queensland Government Chief Information Office
- State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Trade and Investment Queensland
- Transport and Main Roads
- Queensland Treasury
Agencies that can’t use SSO on For government
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Queensland Police Service
- Public Safety Business Agency
Use your existing For government login or register for an account.