Find Queensland food and beverages
Buying Queensland food and beverages for your next function or event just got easier with the new Queensland Government food and beverage supplier directory.
The directory lists caterers and suppliers of local food and beverages that employ Queenslanders and have a Queensland presence.
You can also use the directory to find food and beverage businesses that identify as:
- social enterprises
- Aboriginal businesses
- Torres Strait Islander businesses.
Who can use the directory?
- Queensland Government employees
- Queenslanders (from August 2019)
Why should I use the directory?
The Queensland Procurement Policy sets out the Queensland Government’s commitment to buy Queensland food and beverages for its events and corporate functions. If you’re planning a Queensland Government function or event, you need to adhere to this policy.
How does it work?
The Queensland Government food and beverage supplier directory identifies caterers and suppliers of food and beverage products that support local businesses and jobs.
Suppliers qualify for the directory when they:
- have a physical Queensland presence
- employ a local workforce
- supply goods that are grown, made or produced in Queensland.
An advisory group of industry experts assesses and endorses the businesses listed on the directory.
What do I need to do?
- Learn why and how to buy Queensland first (PDF, 2.01 MB).
- Find out more about the Queensland Government food and beverage supplier directory.
- Use the Queensland Government food and beverage supplier directory for your next function or event.
- Register a Queensland food and beverage business.