Scam email alert!
A scam email with the Queensland Government Coat of Arms is being circulated to government employees. Please note, we would never request login information from you by email. If you receive an email that asks you to log in, or update your login and password details, do not:
- click on any of the links provided in the email
- open or download any attachments in the email
- forward or reply to the email.
What do you need to do?
You need to be more vigilant than ever with your email security practices:
- Think before clicking links and entering information, especially when the email is unexpected.
- Check sender addresses to confirm the email has come from the correct address or domain.
- Hover your cursor over links to ensure the destination is a valid government domain (i.e. it ends with qld.gov.au).
- Report the scam to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
If you have any further questions or concerns, call 13 QGOV (13 74 68)