QSS upgrading their telecommunications inventory management solution
Our vendor, Infoview, is set to upgrade the solution we use to manage our telecommunications inventory and expenditure.
Infoview has worked closely with us to make sure the upgrade will continue to provide a quality service for billing and asset management.
The upgrade will include a fresh new interface and a change of name to Oneview. It will maintain existing functionality and be more powerful and more intuitive.
The benefits of Oneview include:
- easier navigation and quicker editing
- better visibility with a new dashboard
- greater customisation
- fewer clicks to get to relevant information
- timely notifications integrated into the platform
- new workflows for regular telephony billing along with vehicle lease and fuel card creation.
Who does this affect?
- Users managing telephony inventory
- Fleet and fuel administrators for the agencies using this service
- QSS Telecommunications team
Will there be training?
We will invite users of the current system to attend training. We’ll also provide a detailed user guide.
When will this happen?
The upgrade will be in place by early February 2019.