SAP ECC6.0 is here!
The technical upgrade of our finance solutions went live this morning!
As this is a technical upgrade, you will only see minor changes to the SAP interface. However, some exciting new features will improve your experience and the system’s functionality.
What do I need to do?
You can now log in to the new SAP portal using your SAP ECC5 user ID and password.
If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it yourself:
- Go to the portal
- Select Password reset.
- Enter your SAP User ID and email, and follow the prompts to receive a new temporary password.
As well as the upgrade to SAP ECC6.0, the project team has also upgraded:
- Business Warehouse 3.5 (upgraded to Business Warehouse 7.4)
- interface and connectivity solutions (moved from SAP ECC5 XI solution to Process Orchestration)
- compliance and application management solutions (SAP Global, Risk and Compliance module 10.0 upgraded to version 10.1)
- SAP Portal to Portal 7.4.
If you have issues accessing the new SAP Portal, your first point of call is your agency project manager.
You can find ECC6.0 training materials in the QSS Self Service Centre.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact your agency project manager.