The winners of the first ever Buy Queensland Buyer Awards have recently been announced at a ceremony held at the State Library of Queensland.
Closing date for the nominations has been extended for the 2023 Buy Queensland Buyer Awards!
In the Queensland public service, procurement and contract management staff have great responsibility in planning how to spend public money to solve business needs while ensuring best value for money.
The 2023 Buy Queensland Buyer Awards is a way of acknowledging this contribution, recognising those who have demonstrated excellence in procurement and the delivery of beneficial outcomes for Queenslanders.
Please nominate your peers or leaders (or yourself) for outstanding procurement that either substantially occurred or was completed since January 2022 – it will only take a few minutes of your time.
Thank you for acknowledging the wonderful work procurement and contract management officers deliver for Queensland.
- Category 1: Excellence in delivering on the objectives of the Queensland Procurement Policy
- Category 1a: Excellence in procurement – Small team or individual
- Category 1b: Excellence in procurement – Large team
- Category 1c: Excellence in procurement – Best new entrant
- Category 1d: Excellence in procurement – Leadership
- Category 2: Innovation in Procurement
- Category 3: Queensland Government Procurement Deputy Director-General’s Award
Nominate an outstanding procurement practitioner or team today!
Nominations close Monday 27 March 2023 at 11:59pm.
For more information, visit the Buy Queensland Buyer Awards page.