The new Queensland Government Digital services policy sets best-practice principles for agencies to design and deliver public-facing services that are clear, secure, and simple for users.
It will soon be a faster, smoother experience when you contact Queensland Shared Services (QSS).
Queensland Shared Services (QSS) customers will get a more streamlined call centre experience from April 2021. We're upgrading our telephony system to Amazon Connect.
Amazon Connect is a cloud contact centre that allows for better call management, improved call monitoring, and broader system integration.
QSS customers will:
- hear a new, customer-friendly automated voice, Olivia
- have access to a virtual queue—QSS will call you back
- have calls recorded for quality and training purposes
- choose from a simpler menu—reduced options and simpler service definitions.
QSS employees will be able to:
- access call recordings for quality and training purposes
- access intuitive tools for call routing, analysis, and reporting
- increase and improve system integration and process automation
- seamlessly and reliably work from anywhere.
What's staying the same?
The QSS phone number you contact us on (1300 146 370) will stay the same, as will the friendly team answering your calls.
Can I contact you online?
Yes. Use Ask a question or report a problem in the QSS Self Service Centre to answer a few questions and log your request or issue with the appropriate area. You'll receive a reference number and updates on the progress of your request.