Data, Information Sharing and Analytics community of practice
This group focusses on creating and embedding a culture that values data and analytics in the daily activities of all Queensland Government agencies, and on building interoperability in identity management and use between agencies, departments, other jurisdictions and industry.
Our group is rich in information, energy and influence. We seek to change data, information, analytics and identity management and practices through:
- vendor presentations
- agency showcases
- updates from governance bodies and working groups.
- Learn more about the DISA community or sign up to become a member.
- Contact us to enquire about presenting on your work.
- Visit our QG Yammer site to join the discussion and connect with your peers and other practitioners across the sector.
Housing and Public Works
This group is open to anyone in the Queensland Government or partner institutions with an interest in data and information management, analytics or identity management.
Our role is to:
- promote the outcomes of agency data and information sharing and analytics activities
- guide the development and promotion of guidelines and standards
- identify and solve data, information sharing and analytics issues
- identify and promote opportunities to improve the maturity of the government's use of data, information and analytics
- raise awareness of external factors and assess their impact
- act as a point of escalation for subordinate groups requiring direction and support.