People matters is a future-focused leadership program for current and aspiring team leaders in the Queensland public sector.
Date30th Sep 2021 - 30th Sep 2021
Time10:00 am - 12:30 pm
LocationVirtual for orientation | Workshops held at 1 William Street
Cost$5500 pp +GST (inclusive of catering)
The Women Leading Program equips women in leadership roles to develop the critical skills of those who are seeking to lead and influence. Participants preparing to transition into senior management will deepen their leadership knowledge by reflecting on crucial moments and honing approaches to challenging situations.
The program is delivered online via live video stream and is a uniquely engaging experience. Delivered over 6 months, the program is centred around 5 x 2.5-hour workshops that focus on leadership theory and practice, career and personal development.
Between workshops, participants receive one-on-one coaching from a senior executive coach, as well as content and collaboration through a workplace group. This is an interactive and participatory program and an opportunity to develop lasting relationships and a powerful professional network. It is guaranteed to have a positive impact on each individual.
The program provides opportunities to take a critical look at each participants’ career, leadership and personal strengths.
By participating in the program, you will:
- create a personal development plan that helps you move into the future with confidence as a leader
- critically examine your own identity as a leader and recognise your leadership potential
- take ownership of your career and learn to leverage your strengths and identify limiting behaviours
- join a network of current and aspiring female leaders
- gain clarity on how others perceive you as a leader
- Leading with Strengths + Driving Career Success
- Authentic Self-Leadership + Power in Networking
- Influencing with Impact + Presence and Status
- Defining your Own Personal Brand + The Art of Storytelling
- Know your strengths and be your best self
- Know your way: take control of your career with an action-oriented Career Map
- A network of long-term personal and professional relationships that strengthen all participants
- Greater self-awareness and confidence to use your status and presence
- New skills and a greater capacity for strategic thinking
- A clear story to tell about your personal success and brand
- Improved retention outcomes for organisations
- Increased opportunity for career progression
Please note: there is no requirement to pay fees at this stage.