Enhance your leadership skills, grow in confidence, and communicate with clarity.
Date18th Sep 2023 - 18th Sep 2023
Time09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Designed by the Public Sector Commission and delivered by the Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML) this 1-day virtual program takes a strengths-based approach to leadership and performance conversations.
Building the skills and confidence of supervisors through action learning, participants will explore contemporary strategies to engage employees and help teams perform at their best.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of managers in creating a positive culture for performance within their team
- Recognise the different kinds of performance conversations that take place across the performance practice cycle
- Understand the theoretical concepts that assist in conducting effective performance conversations and demonstrate the requisite skills to manage them
- Identify the most appropriate performance management conversation/s required for each member of their team
- Engage in ongoing reflection on the potential for their own biases and personal challenges in different kinds of performance conversations
Date: 18 September 2023
Location: Brisbane (online delivery)
Cost: $360 (inc gst)