Join Sally Washington in examining the complexity of developing effective policy infrastructure to become a more impactful leader and advisor to others.
Date21st Nov 2023 - 5th Dec 2023
Time09:00 am - 03:00 pm
Designed by the Public Sector Commission and delivered by the Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML), People Matters supports public sector leaders in building confidence and practical skills in managing and leading people and teams.
Delivered across three days in 6 x 150-minute virtual sessions, participants will develop their leadership and people management skills with their peers in a safe, and supported environment.
If you are current or aspiring Queensland public sector team leader looking to develop or refresh your people management skills, this virtual learning experience will provide participants with:
- A deeper understanding of the responsibilities of a Queensland public sector leader
- Knowledge, skills and confidence to successfully manage people, performance and change
- Skills to become a more effective communicator across a range of mediums and situations
- Increased self-awareness around your behavioural styles and the styles of those around you
- Confidence to lead with compassion and purpose.
Date: 21, 22 November and 5 December 2023
Location: Brisbane (online delivery)
Cost: $940 (inc gst)