Join Sally Washington in examining the complexity of developing effective policy infrastructure to become a more impactful leader and advisor to others.
Date9th Nov 2023 - 24th Nov 2023
Time09:00 am - 05:00 pm
Designed by the Public Sector Commission and delivered by the Institute of Managers and Leaders (IML), People Matters supports public sector leaders in building confidence and practical skills in managing and leading people and teams.
The program combines a self-paced online module, 3 days of face-to-face action-learning workshops and a workplace practice activity, completed by participants with the support of their supervisors.
If you are current or aspiring Queensland public sector team leader looking to develop or refresh your people management skills, this virtual learning experience will provide participants with:
- A deeper understanding of the responsibilities of a Queensland public sector leader
- Knowledge, skills and confidence to successfully manage people, performance and change
- Skills to become a more effective communicator across a range of mediums and situations
- Increased self-awareness around your behavioural styles and the styles of those around you
- Confidence to lead with compassion and purpose.
Date: 9, 10 and 24 November 2023
Location: Brisbane (face-to-face delivery)
Cost: $940 (inc gst)