Explore Political awareness and its importance to understanding the relationships that underpin an organisation and how it enables public servants to deliver impactful and effective policy.
Date17th Nov 2022 - 17th Nov 2022
Time10:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationOnline via Microsoft Teams
On the 16th August 2022, the Queensland Government, First Nations people and non-Indigenous Queenslanders participated in the signing of the Queensland’s Path to Treaty Commitment.
Join Lil Anderson as she further explores developing cultural intelligence at the individual, team and organisational level, and the barriers and opportunities you may face along the way.
Continuing on from Lil’s highly regarded masterclass - ‘Building a diverse and inclusive public sector’, this session will look at fostering enhanced cultural capability and First Nations partnerships in the Queensland context.
Throughout this practical and interactive masterclass, participants will learn how to:
- Apply frameworks on developing cultural capabilities and partnering with First Nations to the Queensland Context
- Understand ways to develop the cultural intelligence of yourself, your team and department
- Identify barriers to leading change and approaches to overcoming them.
Date: Thursday, 17 November 2022
Time: 10.00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Live online via Microsoft Teams
This masterclass is the first in the First Nations Priorities series and aligns to the following leadership competencies:
- Builds enduring relationships
- Fosters healthy and inclusive workplaces
- Pursues continuous growth