To help raise awareness and build sector capability about diverse and inclusive workplaces, employees from small agencies (500 or less employees) are sponsored to complete the Queensland Human Rights Commission’s online diversity and inclusion training. Participants will have 12 months to complete the training.
Date27th Oct 2021 - 27th Oct 2021
Time02:00 pm - 03:00 pm
LocationOnline via MS Teams
Advanced data analytics for HR enables HR practitioners to design and develop more complex HR reports and analyse HR information more effectively. It will develop their capability in HR analytics and provide organisational insights using HR metrics from a variety of sources.
Participants who currently design and develop HR products using tools such as Power BI will expand their understanding of HR metrics by considering the organisation’s business requirements and determine the most useful HR information for inclusion in HR Dashboards. This will assist the organisation in addressing workforce challenges and potentially highlight and predict HR issues.
The program is delivered online via live video stream and is an interactive experience, focussing on a practical application to the HR environment which covers complex HR information and effective data analysis.
- Critically review current HR reporting and consider organisational maturity of HR data analytics
- Design and develop HR metrics and present them effectively to inform workforce decisions
- Determine business requirements for your organisation to add value to HR reports
- Critically review and analyse HR information to tell a ‘story’ with data
- Network with other HR representatives to establish complex reporting including demand modelling
- Gain clarity on the presentation of data in HR dashboards.
- Consider your current HR reporting products and determine improvements or alternative presentation models
- Critically review HR data to ensure it adds value to organisational discussion and decisions about complex workforce issues
- Develop your capability to analyse HR data to establish HR trends and highlight potential issues
- Network with fellow HR practitioners and learn from their experience in the area of HR analytics.
Registrations close Friday 22 October 2021