Servicing and repairs process
All QFleet vehicles are covered by the full manufacturer warranty. To comply with warranty conditions, vehicles should be serviced in accordance with the requirements specified in the owner's handbook.
A fully maintained operating lease includes the costs of all scheduled servicing.
Approved service providers
So customers get the best possible service and outcome from service providers, QFleet recommends using a local manufacturer dealer or manufacturer authorised service provider.
Using a local manufacturer dealer or manufacturer authorised service provider ensures servicing and repairs are performed by manufacturer trained technicians using diagnostic tools, and access to manufacturer data and technical support.
To find your nearest service provider search on the relevant manufacturers website or the QFleet service providers list.
No local approved service provider
Sometimes it is not possible or practical to use local manufacturer dealers or manufacturer authorised service providers due to location or timeframes.
If you cannot locate a service provider in your area, please contact QFleet Maintenance Controllers on 1800 061 819.
Five important steps for vehicle servicing and repairs
- When booking your service, advise the service provider that it is a QFleet vehicle.
- Before starting the required work, the service provider must contact QFleet Maintenance Controllers on 1800 061 819.
- The service provider will be asked to provide information on the nature and cost of the service or repairs, the vehicle registration number and current odometer reading.
- Upon approval, QFleet will authorise the service provider to proceed with the work.
- When collecting the vehicle after servicing or repairs, please sign the service provider documentation to certify the work has been carried out to your satisfaction. The staff member picking up the vehicle is responsible to take note of any safety concerns advised by the service provider at the time, and either advise their fleet manager or rectify the issue ASAP. This includes notification of items including tyre replacement, windscreen or panel damage or other vehicle safety concerns.
If you are not satisfied with the work performed, try to resolve the matter with the service provider. If this does not provide a satisfactory solution, advise QFleet Maintenance Controllers immediately on 1800 061 819 – they will take the matter up on your behalf.