Making an insurance claim
It is best practice to have the driver lodge an insurance claim immediately after the incident.
To lodge a claim by phone:
- Phone the insurer claims hotline (24/7) on 1300 888 073.
- Quote the vehicle registration number.
- Specify that it is a QFleet vehicle.
- Provide incident details, including:
- the other driver's name
- driver licence information (including their street address on the back of their licence).
Please note: Claims made via email will take longer to process.
Lodgement and repair timeframes
We recommend claims are submitted promptly after an incident occurs and no later than 10 days.
All information requested by the insurer must be provided promptly.
Vehicle repairs must be completed prior return at end-of-lease.
Paying for repairs and excesses
Your agency is responsible to pay the policy excess upon receipt of the insurer's excess request letter.
It may be possible for the insurer to recover the cost of repairs if the other driver can be proven to be at fault and sufficient third party details were lodged with your claim.
Your agency is required to pay the repair cost if the damage caused by the incident is less than the applicable excess amount.
Injury or fatality
If fatalities and/or injury resulting from a vehicle incident involving a QFleet vehicle, the driver should complete a personal injury CTP notification form.
Specialist claims assistance
Please contact QFleet Insurance Broker Michael Woolley for specialist claims assistance. Please note, this service is not for normal claims lodgement.
- Phone: 0417 769 451 or 1300 888 073
- Email: Michael.Woolley@jlta.com.au