Use the lease management module in SAP ECC6 to find contract details, ongoing payment information and create reports.
Use the SAP lease management module to:
- store contract details, ongoing payment information and reporting in one place
- run reports about your agency’s contracts
- use built-in, automatic calculations for making payments and recalculating adjustments
- stay compliant with Australian Accounting Standard AASB 16
- quickly and easily collate data.
Use the Ask a question or report a problem online form to request configuration of the lease management module for your agency.
- Select Ask a question.
- Select Systems or technology.
- Select Enquire about a system or technology.
- Select SAP CEP.
- In the Description field, enter the following text: SAP security—new requirement. [Your agency] requires role builds and assignments for the SAP RE-FX module.
- Select Submit.
The SAP Security team will contact you to help set up roles and start using the module.
Log into SAP and use the transaction code RE80 to start using the lease management module.