With the rapidly changing nature of work and changes in the scope and ways in which government delivers services, the Queensland public sector is increasingly dependent on a workforce of empowered, insightful and capable leaders - at all levels.
LEAD4QLD has been designed to give Queensland’s public sector employees personalised insights into their leadership strengths and development areas.
LEAD4QLD incorporates the latest thinking in leadership capability assessment and development, is highly accessible and applies to employees at all levels, from all agencies.
Participants will be able to access personal data about their leadership capability and development anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device.
For agencies, LEAD4QLD is revolutionising talent management by giving chief human resource officers and CEOs access to an interactive dashboard that provides data-driven and real-time insights into their leadership pipeline and capability across different levels of leadership.
- Insights into leadership strengths and development areas
- Personalised development action plan
- Clear career pathways and growth opportunities
- Insights into capability across different levels of leadership
- Human capital investment backed by real-time data
- Evidence-based talent and succession management
- Depth of leadership talent to lead current and future challenges
- Talent pipeline for critical leadership roles
- Targeted investment to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing environment
LEAD4QLD is the result of a collaborative design process, leveraging Hudson’s thought leadership, and tapping into the collective wisdom of a project team representative of Queensland public sector agencies and the Public Service Commission.