The Queensland public sector is increasingly dependent on a workforce of empowered, insightful and capable leaders—at all levels.
LEAD4QLD aims to build Queensland’s leaders of tomorrow, today. It provides employees with:
- insights into their leadership strengths and development areas
- challenges and empowers them to pursue new career pathways and experiences, and growth opportunities.
Delivered by Hudson Talent Management, LEAD4QLD incorporates the latest thinking in leadership capability assessment and development, is highly accessible and is applicable to leaders, from all agencies. Individuals will be able to access personal data anytime, anywhere on any mobile device. Leadership data will be available in real-time through an interactive dashboard.
- Insights into leadership strengths and development areas
- Personalised development action plan
- Clear career pathways and growth opportunities
- Insights into capability across different levels of leadership
- Human capital investment backed by real-time data
- Evidence-based talent and succession management
- Depth of leadership talent to lead current and future challenges
- Talent pipeline for critical leadership roles
- Targeted investment to adapt and respond to a rapidly changing environment
To participate in LEAD4QLD, an agency needs to nominate an individual. Individuals can register for LEAD4QLD, however it will be at their own expense.
Once registered, you will be supported with:
- a Hudson concierge to guide you through the process
- an engaging assessment experience, providing you with a well-rounded opportunity to demonstrate your current knowledge, skills and attributes
- a tailored leadership insights report
- a desktop and mobile optimised app, designed to support you with accessible development resources anywhere, anytime
- coaching session to unpack your results, discover new insights and establish development goals.
You can select from 3 insights packages depending on your needs.
- Insights: a foundational insight process to guide development
- Insights plus: a deeper, broader exploration to drive targeted development
- Insights refresh: gauge development progress within a 2-year period
Download the LEAD4QLD brochure for pricing.
You will need to complete a range of activities to assess the competencies and behaviours identified in Leadership competencies for Queensland. Depending on the insights package and leadership stream you associate with, you will complete online and face-to-face assessments to demonstrate your current knowledge, skills and attributes.
Types of assessments include:
- Personality and/or work style assessment
- Problem solving assessment
- Demographic and experience survey
- 180-degree feedback assessment
Face-to-face or Skype
- Interactive engagement
- Structured conversation
- Coaching session
Participation in LEAD4QLD will range from 2 hours to 7.5 hours.