Information sharing and federated identity community of practice
We aim to get maximum value from Queensland Government data and information assets and to federate identity management practices throughout the whole of government. The group focusses on embedding a data sharing culture in the daily activities of all Queensland Government agencies and building interoperability for identity federation between agencies, departments, other jurisdictions and industry.
Our group environment is rich in information, energy and influence. We seek to change information and identity management and sharing practices through.
- vendor presentations
- agency showcases
- governance bodies and working groups updates
Visit our QG Yammer site to join the discussion on information sharing and federated identity with information management and sharing practitioners across the sector.
Use the Information sharing authorising framework to understand what you can share and how.
Email us at email@example.com to find out when our next meeting is planned, and for agendas and presentations from recent meetings.
This group is open to anyone in Queensland Government with an interest or active role in information management and sharing or identity management.
Our role is to:
- promote the outcomes and achievements of agencies' information sharing and federated identity activities
- guide the development and promotion of guidelines and standards
- identify and solve information sharing and federated identity issues
- identify and promote opportunities to improve the maturity of information sharing and identity federation practices in government
- raise awareness of external factors and assess the impact on information sharing and federating identity
- act as a point of escalation for subordinate communities of practice requiring direction and support