Apply for access
If you haven't already, you'll need to request access to Oneview. Complete the Oneview BAM user access form.
Complete Oneview training
Queensland Shared Services (QSS) Telecommunications offers Oneview BAM training to familiarise you with the most common functions and features.
See pricing details and session dates and times
Complete the Oneview BAM training request form
How much does Oneview BAM access cost?
It's free to access Oneview. Charges apply as you add services to your Oneview account. Contact us for pricing information.
What can you do in Oneview?
Use Oneview to:
- view telecommunications and cost centre spend
- produce customised reports
- report on numbers called, times of calls, mobile towers used, cost centres, service numbers, account and charge types
- get access to historical information
- see past statements and inventory items.
Automated monthly reports are emailed to Oneview users. The report includes:
- expenditure trends over the past 6 months
- the number of services
- call and data usage
- the highest spend by cost centre, billing points and individual services.