Consult with the public online (Get involved)
The Get involved online consultation toolkit is used to engage and consult with the public for Queensland Government initiatives.
Use the Get involved dashboard to:
- build public or private consultation pages
- build surveys with a range of question types and response options
- view or download customer responses to your survey at any time
- comply with Queensland government privacy, security and right to information requirements.
Get involved is the primary source of information about Queensland Government online consultations.
To request access, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- the consultation title
- a brief description of your consultation (150 characters or less)
- estimated opening and closing dates and times
- names and email addresses of users requiring access to your consultation (to build consultation or survey pages and run reports)
- agency contact details for public enquiries (this is not mandatory).