For government audiences
To publish on For government, your content must be relevant to Queensland Government employees from 2 or more agencies.
Most content we publish is public—supporting our commitment to government transparency—and available to all agencies.
You can make your content private if it is sensitive or may be confusing to the public. This means it will only be available to government employees.
You can publish your content (public or private) to select audiences or publish a different version of you content to different audiences.
Use the For government audience list and indicate your privacy and audience preferences on your content brief.
For government audience list
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Children, Youth Justice and Multicultural Affairs
- Communities, Housing and Digital Economy
- Electoral Commission Queensland
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Energy and Public Works
- Environment and Science
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Legal Aid Queensland
- Office of Industrial Relations
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Sector Commission
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Queensland Police Service
- Queensland Treasury
- Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water
- Seniors, Disability Services and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- State Development, Infrastructure, Local Government and Planning
- Tourism, Innovation and Sport
- Transport and Main Roads
If you need advice or have questions, please email the CX Design team at firstname.lastname@example.org.