- In your Springboard dashboard, select the job reference number of the role you want to shortlist. (Panel chairs can access Springboard from the email we sent with your unique link.)
- In the top menu bar of the job page, select the menu item Applications.
- In the left pane of the page, select the folder called Applications.
- Select all candidates. If you have more than 1 page of candidates, use the Actions menu to select Across all pages, then Select All Candidates.
- Select Actions, then Review Tools, then Request Feedback.
- Confirm the number of candidates to be assessed, the position details and list of candidates.
If you have sent a shortlisting request to your panel previously, select the checkbox, Include all candidates who have had requests for this feedback step, at the bottom of the list of candidates. This sends all applications, (including late ones, if your vacancy has closed) to the panel so they can be assessed against each other.Select Next.
- Enter the panel members' details and your own, if you're the panel chair. (You need to enter your own details to have your contributions appear in the shortlisting feedback report.) Select Next.
- Add comments for panel members if required. Select the date feedback is due, and whether you want panel members to see each others feedback. Make your selections in the checkboxes and select Finish.
Panel members will receive a link to shortlisting in Springboard via email.