- This face-to-face course introduces participants to the theoretical aspects of human-centred design (HCD). You’ll explore real life examples through case studies and work on a practice design challenge.
- All employees
- Level of expertise
- Completion of Customer 1st training and/or experience demonstrating the customer 1st values, behaviours and principles
- 2 days (over 2 weeks), with additional take-home research activities (no more than 3 hours)
Learn from the experts
Get the benefit of face-to-face training with Queensland Government’s HCD experts.
- how to confidently explain HCD and communicate the benefits
- how to take a design-centric mindset
- the steps within the stages of HCD.
Learn how to:
- use tools and resources through the stages of HCD
- apply the HCD approach to a design challenge
- influence stakeholders to adopt a HCD approach.