Go to top of page
How do I search for inventory in Oneview?
- Select Search from the Inventory menu—the Billing Points search will default.
- Type the service number in the Code / Name field. You can add multiple service numbers if needed.
- Select the magnifying glass, Ctrl + Enter, or Enter twice to run your search—your inventory search results will display.
- Select the Export/Download icon to export your search results to Excel.
- Select an inventory item (node) for more information. The Overview tab provides general information, while subsequent tabs offer more detail.
- Select Insights which will give you 6 months of billing information. This will display as a graph (which you can edit, save, print and download by selecting the cog symbol) and in detail which you can export to Excel or Notepad.