Go to top of page
How do I do a bulk print of job applications?
Did you know you can shortlist online in Springboard rather than doing a bulk print? If you do need to print applications, follow these steps:
- In Springboard, click on ‘New/Current’ under ‘Candidates’ to open your candidate list.
- On the ‘Candidate Review’ screen, use the ‘Select Action’ button located in the bottom section of the Applicant Grid to generate the bulk print.
- Select individual applicants using the tick box to the left of their names, or select applicants across all pages using the ‘Select Action’ button.
- Dismiss the confirmation message.
- Click the ‘Select Action’ button and choose ‘Bulk print.’
- Enter a file name and select the desired print fields.
- Enter an email address to receive the print file.