Go to top of page
How do I do a bulk print of job applications?
Did you know you can shortlist online in Springboard rather than doing a bulk print? If you do need to print applications, follow these steps:
- In Springboard, click on New/Current under Candidates to open your candidate list.
- On the Candidate Review screen, use the Select Action button located in the bottom section of the applicant grid to generate the bulk print.
- Select individual candidates using the tick box to the left of their names, or select candidates across all pages using the Select Action button.
- Dismiss the confirmation message.
- Select the Select Action button and choose Bulk print.
- Enter a file name and select the desired print fields.
- Enter an email address to receive the print file.