'For government' turns one!
We are celebrating For government’s first birthday!
Do you start here when you’re looking for employee information and services?
Did you know For government is available anywhere, anytime, from any device, so you can work from home or while on the move?
The site’s most popular content is:
- Search for directives, policies, circulars, and guidelines
- Human resources and finance information
- Queensland Shared Services’ suite of products
We had almost 250,000 page views in June 2016! Join the growing For government community and make it easier to find what you need to do your job.
We’ve released many new features recently:
- Access to private content: one-step registration to see information and services for Queensland Government employees. (This will also give you access to your event registrations and searches, and planned features like the ability to pin pages.)
- Events calendar: search for whole-of-government events. Register for an event to generate a calendar item.
- Search for projects and initiatives: see overviews of government-to-government projects and find out how they affect you, or get involved.
The For government difference
- No jargon: our customer-centric language means you search with the words you’d normally use—you don’t need to know which agency or business unit provides a service, or even its exact name.
- Find content fast: our site search is excellent, but any search engine (for example, Google) will also find what you’re looking for.
- Easy to navigate: the For government design builds on extensive One-Stop Shop customer research and testing.
There’s even more to come, so get involved!
Get your content on For government
We have sophisticated models to customise your material and we’re ready to help you publish!