To publish on For government, your content must be relevant to Queensland Government employees from 2 or more agencies.
Most content we publish is public—supporting our commitment to government transparency—and available to all agencies.
You can make your content private if it is sensitive or may be confusing to the public. This means it will only be available to government employees.
You can publish your content (public or private) to select audiences or publish a different version of you content to different audiences.
Use the For government audience list and indicate your privacy and audience preferences on your content brief.
For government audience list
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships
- Agriculture and Fisheries
- Child Safety, Youth and Women
- Communities, Disability Services and Seniors
- Electoral Commission Queensland
- Employment, Small Business and Training
- Environment and Science
- Housing and Public Works
- Innovation, Tourism Industry Development
- Inspector-General Emergency Management
- Justice and Attorney-General
- Legal Aid Queensland
- Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs
- Natural Resources, Mines and Energy
- Office of Industrial Relations
- Premier and Cabinet
- Public Safety Business Agency
- Public Service Commission
- Queensland Ambulance Service
- Queensland Corrective Services
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Queensland Health
- Queensland Human Rights Commission
- Queensland Police Service
- Queensland Treasury
- State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning
- Transport and Main Roads
- Youth Justice
If you need advice or have questions, please email the CX Design team at email@example.com.