You can use the contract finder to choose a contract for building construction or maintenance (BCM).
If you need more help, you should contact Contract Services for advice.
You can get advice and assistance from Contract Services on:
- contract selection for government building projects
- procurement methodologies and tender evaluation plans, including proposed evaluation criteria and weightings prior to calling tenders, particularly for high risk or significant (HRS) projects
- contract-related issues arising during the delivery of a government building project.
You must seek advice and assistance from Contract Services about:
- altering capital works contract templates
- developing project specific contracts
- selecting contracts for all high risk or significant (HRS) projects
- managing major disputes, litigation, contractor defaults and insolvencies occurring on government building projects.
Contact us on Contract.Services@hpw.qld.gov.au.