Transforming communities through cross-sector partnerships
Event sold out
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to be put on the waiting list.
You're invited to breakfast with June McLoughlin, who will tell the story of the 'Doveton Model'—a unique education and social initiative implemented within Doveton College, Victoria, which is breaking the generational cycle of social disengagement and unemployment in a highly disadvantaged region.
Our discussion panel will then explore how government, the community services sector and other industries can work together to deliver more successful models like Doveton here in Queensland.
- Keynote speaker: June McLoughlin, CEO, Our Place, Victoria.
- Discussion panel:
- Mark Henley, CEO, Queensland Council of Social Services (QCOSS).
- Gail Ker, CEO, Access Community Services.
- Mark Campling, Regional Director, Metropolitan Region, Department of Education.
- Matthew Cox, Logan Together (panel facilitator).
- Belinda Drew, CEO, Community Services Industry Alliance (forum key learnings and insights).
The breakfast presents a fantastic opportunity for you and your team to network with key stakeholders in the community services industry and learn more about the benefits of cross-sector partnerships.