Quality Supervision Conversations
We invite CSYW employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at the quality supervision conversations program.
The Quality Supervision Conversations E-Module is designed to help Supervisors improve their capability in facilitating quality supervision conversations with their staff to enable high performance to be achieved.
At the end of the E-Module you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of quality supervision conversations and how they link to high performance outcomes.
- Identify the elements that make up quality supervision conversations as defined in the REACH Supervision Guidelines
- Understand the importance of creating a culture of feedback through quality conversations with staff
- Recognise the importance of building strong relationships over time that enable deeper engagements with staff
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Team leader, Program Leader.
- Results: Develops and mobilises talent, builds enduring relationships, inspires others, drives accountability and outcomes.
Enrol or find out more
This training is provided by the Department of Child Safety, Youth and Women. CSYW staff can enrol directly through their ilearn account.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants
This course is available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at email@example.com.