Practical emotional intelligence
We invite HPW employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at this free 1-day training module.
The Practical emotional intelligence session will help you develop emotional skills such as self-awareness, self-management, and social-awareness.
This course will help you:
- understand and recognise your emotions and the emotions of others
- respond effectively to strong emotion in yourself and others
- use emotional information to develop and sustain working relationships in your team and with customers and stakeholders
- access tools for self-management in service delivery work environments.
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Individual contributor, Team leader, Program Leader
- Results: Develops and mobilises talent, builds enduring relationships, inspires others, drives accountability and outcomes
- Accountability: Fosters healthy and inclusive workplaces, pursues continuous growth, demonstrates sound governance
One full day face-to-face training.
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Housing and Public Works.
HPW employees—speak with your supervisor and HR representative.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants
This course is available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at email@example.com.