Leading in a rapidly changing world
We invite HPW employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at this free 1-day training module.
The Leading in a rapidly changing world session will help leaders lead their teams in an environment that is in a constant state of change.
This course will give you a clear understanding of:
- how our world today is in a constant state of change and strategies to manage stress and change
- how the role of leadership behaviours can be used to address challenges and linkages with behaviours defined in the Leadership Competencies for Queensland
- the roles and responsibilities of a leader in an ever-changing environment
- effectively coaching and guiding teams in an environment that is categorised by change and how to promote resilience in self and teams.
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Individual contributor, Team leader, Program Leader.
- Vision: Leads strategically, stimulates ideas and innovation, leads change in complex environments, makes insightful decisions.
- Results: Develops and mobilises talent, builds enduring relationships, inspires others, drives accountability and outcomes.
- Accountability: Fosters healthy and inclusive workplaces, pursues continuous growth, demonstrates sound governance.
One full day face-to-face training.
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Housing and Public Works.
Limited spaces are available. Speak with your supervisor and HR representative.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants
This course is available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at email@example.com.