For government community of practice
Hello publishing people!
We know it’s been a while, but we’d like to invite you to come to our end-of-year For government community of practice (formerly gov2gov).
This is a chance for us to:
- update you on what’s been happening in our world
- tell you about the For government achievements this year
- promote new site features that you can now use
- share best practice in content design and management
- discuss our plans for 2018.
We also want you to:
- tell us about functionality you need
- raise any problems or successes writing in the For government style
- ask questions about using Drupal
- voice miscellaneous annoyances and joys.
We’d love for at least 1 representative from each of your teams to attend.
Please note: Level 2, 140 Creek Street (Terrica Place) is the atrium level (A)—no need to use the lifts. Head toward the back set of lifts, on the Creek Street side, and there will be someone to let you in.
See you there!