Executive Challenge Academy–Emerging Leaders Program
Blended programs in Brisbane and Townsville
The Executive Challenge Academy’s Emerging Leaders Program builds skills to strategically influence and lead teams and divisions with an explicit aim to improve the overall performance of those teams and the organisation as a whole. The program is undertaken in the real world, where participants work on a complex adaptive challenge.
A blend of face-to-face and virtual sessions over 10 months.
This event aligns with the Leadership competencies for Queensland.
Learning/outcome for the participant
By the end of the Program, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of your own leadership strengths
- Be able to see and understand situations through multiple lenses
- Be able to sustain confidence and equilibrium in the midst of pressure and uncertainty
- Be more attuned to personal and group dynamics, and more skilled in working with those dynamics
- Have learned and practised skills needed to shift your organisation’s or community’s culture towards greater levels of engagement, trust and accountability
- Have access to resources, connections and support of world-class faculty as well as an inspired network of innovative peers and mentors.