Queensland University of Technology, Gardens Point Campus
Great leaders can confidently implement a major change project while balancing stakeholder engagement and benefits realisation. Proper planning and a refined strategy are imperative to successfully executing new organisational initiatives and programs. Master the strategic tools and techniques of great leaders and excel at designing and implementing change programs in your workplace.
- Recognise and evaluate leadership and management challenges regarding change;
- Evaluate the application of MSP core principles to leadership;
- Design and lead new initiatives by applying frameworks and strategies;
- Plan for and evaluate program risk;
- Manage stakeholder interests through new initiatives; and
- Optimise benefit realisation through the implementation design of new initiatives
Face-to-Face attendance is required at 2 workshops.
Wednesday 12th May and Thursday 10th June 2021. Attendance is required at both workshops to complete the program.
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Team leader, Program Leader, Executive.
- Vision: Leads strategically, stimulates ideas and innovation, leads change in complex environments, makes insightful decisions.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants
This course is available to career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at firstname.lastname@example.org.