Enterprise Leadership Program—Leading in a Government Context
QUT Gardens Point Campus, Brisbane
We invite HPW employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at the Leading in a government context program.
The Enterprise leadership program develops leadership skills and capabilities aligned with Queensland Government’s agenda. Delivered by the Queensland University of Technology for the Public Service Commission, this is a flexible, work-based, blended learning program which develops leadership skills.
- AO8 and above.
- Face-to-face workshop over two non-consecutive days
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Program Leader, Executive.
- Vision: Leads strategically, stimulates ideas and innovation, leads change in complex environments, makes insightful decisions.
- Results: Develops and mobilises talent, builds enduring relationships, inspires others, drives accountability and outcomes.
- Accountability: Fosters healthy and inclusive workplaces, pursues continuous growth, demonstrates sound governance
Enrol or find out more
This training is provided by the Department of Housing and Public Works.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants
This course is available to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at email@example.com.