ECA Executive Program
This Executive Program is designed for CEO and senior executives who are engaged with strategic or public leadership. Participants have access to small group intensive sessions with workshop leaders as well as executive coaching. This creates a journey of intensive leadership development that draws on renowned presenters and transformative processes. The program is action-oriented towards systems thinking.
By the end of the Program, you will:
- Have a greater understanding of your own leadership strengths
- Be able to see and understand situations through multiple lenses
- Be able to sustain confidence and equilibrium in the midst of pressure and uncertainty
- Be more attuned to personal and group dynamics, and more skilled in working with those dynamics
- Have learned and practised skills needed to shift your organisation’s or community’s culture towards greater levels of engagement, trust and accountability
- Have access to resources, connections and support of world-class faculty as well as an inspired network of innovative peers and mentors.
This event aligns with the Leadership competencies for Queensland.