Developing resilient leadership
We invite DATSIP employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at this free training module.
The Developing resilient leadership session will help leaders and managers identify the strengths and gaps in their own resilience and give them practical tools and strategies to build and maintain resilience in their employees and teams.
When an employee's stress levels are high, it negatively impacts their health, behaviour, relationships and performance.
Resilience helps employees cope and manage stress levels in adverse situations, and overcome challenges and maintain productivity.
This course will give you a clear understanding of:
- resilience and stress
- the impact stress and resilience has on a person, their team and their organisation
- the information and resources available
- how to enhance your resilience and resilience in others.
Complete a 2 or 4-hour session. The:
- 2-hour session will provide an overview of a specific wellbeing topic and offer some opportunity for discussion and reflection.
- 4-hour session will look in detail at a specific wellbeing topic and allow participants to apply their learning and build some basic skills through practical exercises.
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships.
Limited spaces are available. Speak with your supervisor and HR representative.
Career pathways participants
Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the Manager, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service.