Building Visibility and Influence for Women in the Public Sector
215 Adelaide St, Brisbane City QLD
Early Bird from $1895
A critical masterclass that enables women in leadership to maximise their influence. This program is structured around the three pillars of visibility to support women in and towards leadership and contribute to solutions to some of the biggest problems facing the world: leadership, gender equity, sustainability and health.
Led by Co-founders and Directors of Visibility Co. Julia May and Sarah Anderson, this masterclass will provide you with:
- A clearer sense of your leadership vision and values
- Heightened awareness of your strengths, weaknesses and attitudes around your own visibility
- Awareness of and reframing unhelpful self-talk
- Awareness of learning, communications and engagement styles, at their best and under pressure, using diagnostic and strategic tools
- Peer coaching and support
- Collective visibility challenge, to support ongoing relationship-building and collaboration with other women
This event aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland. Specifically leads change in complex environments, pursues continuous growth and fosters healthy and inclusive workplaces.