We invite DATSIP employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at this free training module.
The Building resilience session will help you understand the nature of resilience and give you practical tips on how to improve it.
Resilience helps you work confidently within the constraints of your environment and focus on what you can control rather than what you can't. It helps you adapt to difficult situations in a way that enhances your wellbeing and reduces any negative impacts.
This course will give you a clear understanding of:
- resilience and stress
- the impact stress and resilience have on health and wellbeing
- the information and resources available
- how to enhance your resilience.
Complete a 2 or 4-hour session. The:
- 2-hour session will provide an overview of a specific wellbeing topic and offer some opportunity for discussion and reflection.
- 4-hour session will look in detail at a specific wellbeing topic and allow participants to apply their learning and build some basic skills through practical exercises.
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships and Benestar.
Limited spaces are available. Speak with your supervisor and HR representative.
Career pathway participants
Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the Manager, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service.