Breakfast seminar - Public service leadership in turbulent times with Dr Paul 't Hart
You are invited to a breakfast seminar on leading changing authorising environments with Professor Paul ‘t Hart, sponsored by the Public Service Commission in partnership with the Australia and New Zealand School of Government (ANZSOG).
Public service leaders need strong peripheral vision; they need to be acutely aware of how key actors and processes in their authorising environment are developing.
Back in Brisbane by popular demand, described as a ‘very engaging speaking’ who is ‘informative and entertaining’, Professor ‘t Hart will explore five social and political trends that are transforming how public agencies are being steered, monitored and evaluated:
- age of empowerment—the death of deference
- age of transparency—big data and citizens who know best
- age of accountability—producing performance
- age of immediacy—real-time governance
- age of networks and crowds—collaborative public management.
Registrations open soon