Addressing workplace bullying and harassment
We invite DATSIP employees and participants of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service from other agencies to join us at this free 4-hour training module.
The Addressing workplace bullying and harassment session will examine why negative behaviours occur in the workplace and their impact on employee and workplace wellbeing. It will give you practical strategies to combat workplace bullying and harassment, and steps to cultivate a sustainable, positive and nurturing workplace where individuals and teams can thrive.
This course will give you a clear understanding of:
- harassment and bullying
- why harassment and bullying occurs
- how to deal with negative behaviours when they occur
- how to be clear about the outcomes and consequences of bullying and harassment
- the rights, roles and responsibilities of employees
- information and resources available
- how to make a positive and effective workplace.
Four hours of face-to-face training.
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Partnerships.
Limited spaces are available. Speak with your supervisor and HR representative.
Career pathway participants
Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the Manager, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander career pathways service.