Actioning strategic innovation
This workshop is designed for team and program leaders wanting to design, develop and implement innovation strategies and initiatives into their organisation.
This course will help you:
- define the problem to ensure the customer is at the centre of all decision making
- develop idea generation and evaluation processes
- pitch an idea for an innovation and ensuring it aligns with the strategic priorities of the organisation
- plan for implementation
- benefits realisation.
This events aligns with the following Leadership competencies for Queensland:
- Audience: Team leader, Program Leader.
- Vision: Leads strategically, stimulates ideas and innovation, leads change in complex environments, makes insightful decisions
- Some pre-requisite online work required and post workshop online learning
- Face to face 2-day course (Wednesday, 12 February 2020, Wednesday, 11 March 2020)
Enrol or find out more
The training is provided by the Department of Transport and Main Roads, and QUT. See more about the Actioning strategic innovation program
Career pathway participants
This course is available to career pathways participants. Limited spaces are available. To register or to find out more, please contact the career pathways team at firstname.lastname@example.org.